At Pioneer Farms, your gift to the Momentum Fund is more than just dollars and cents—it’s an investment in lifelong learning, exceptional guest experiences and the preservation of Texas’ past.
Since 1975, Pioneer Farms has offered guests engaging and authentic experiences through restored historic areas, youth and adult programs and special events. Your generous gifts fund these experiences. Revenue from admissions and membership account for just 20 percent of our overall budget —which is why your gift to the Momentum Fund is so important.
Envision what your gift can do.
- Educate children and adults through crafts and trades classes.
- Develop new and exciting ways to experience science, sociology, arts, music, technology and more through the lens of history.
- Sustain our ongoing research into Texas history.
- Create new experiences, exhibits, events and special programs.
- Enhance the unique educational experience for Pioneer Farms visitors.
Your gift to the Momentum Fund is eligible for tax deduction. Pioneer Farms is operated by volunteers as the Jourdan-Bachman Pioneer Farms Foundation, a tax-exempt, non-profit Texas corporation.
Send donations to Momentum Fund, Pioneer Farms, 10621 Pioneer Farms Drive, Austin TX 78754.